Festivals de Suisse et d'ailleurs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Festivals de Suisse et d'ailleurs

Festivals de Suisse et concerts

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents) LEGO® Icons 10318 Le Concorde
169.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

Blur à Lyon review volée

+3
Nemo
Yavin
Mike-Skinner
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Mike-Skinner
Monsieur Second Degré
Monsieur Second Degré
Mike-Skinner

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2695

Blur à Lyon review volée Empty
MessageSujet: Blur à Lyon review volée   Blur à Lyon review volée EmptyLun 6 Juil - 9:57

Etant flemmard ce matin, je poste une review en anglais ainsi que la setlist d hier. Enjoy

Citation :
As I implied before, this was, by far, the best gig I've ever been to. A really really good moment. Surprisingly enough, the audience - of about 5.000 (tickets sold out in a few minutes last april) - was good, and were singing along everytime, knowing all the lyrics (album songs included) by heart.

At the beginning, Damon explained how his voice would be "au naturel" tonight, because of the two Hyde Park gigs. In fact his voice was great as usual, like he hadn't sing in a month. He was making every effort to speak french ("Où est la lune??"), and passed the mic to Alex one time to make him say a few words from what he remembers of his french class ("Je suis très content d'être ici. Vous êtes contents?", or something like that).

They all seemed to be enjoying it in a way I've rarely seen before (and I've watched every single Blurcast vids!). I assure you it was impressive. Damon stage dive 3 times, first during Trimm Trabb. Graham was on the floor half ot the time, haha. Dave was very happy, and Alex (I was just in front of him) seemed impressed; his look was saying how glad he was the reunion finally happened.

There was a choir (3 or 4), and brass (3 or 4). No Phil Daniels of course.

The place was really great. It was a medium stage (the band were about 5 meters away from each other); it had the feeling of an intimate show, with the strengh of a big show.

Someone threw a home-made (but really well done) Milky on the stage in front of Damon during Coffee & TV (middle of the set). It made them laugh. At the end of the song, he showed it to Graham, who put it on his amp for the rest of the gig.

The first encore was perfect. Everybody went crazy on Popscene, and then on Advert. And then the woo hoo song, and the pillow fight. So we were given pillows before the gig to sit on (for those who wanted to sit), cause the seats are made of rock. And of course, the temptation is too great to throw them. That's what happened during Song 2. Litteraly hundreds of pillows were flying at the same time, it was raining pillows (surreal). I really hope you'll see that on video. After the song (the end of the first encore), they all ended up on the stage. So the band came back just to throw them back at us. Real fun. Alex and Graham jumped and layed down in the pillows.

Then came the second encore, with Death Of A Party, For Tomorrow and The Universal. It ended perfectly.

Unfortunately I haven't seen a lot of video cameras. Only a couple in the pit actually, that weren't filming a lot.

Anyway. I'm so glad I managed to have a ticket (a few hours before) for this one, after I had to cancel my trip to London and sell my Hyde Park tickets. This was great

Blur à Lyon review volée 2e6eul0
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yavin

Yavin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 3332
Festivals favoris : Bad Bonn Kilbi, Primavera Sound, Electron, Club Transmediale, Pully For Noise

MessageSujet: Re: Blur à Lyon review volée   Blur à Lyon review volée EmptyLun 6 Juil - 11:41

C'était bien?
Mike-Skinner
Monsieur Second Degré
Monsieur Second Degré
Mike-Skinner

MessageSujet: Re: Blur à Lyon review volée   Blur à Lyon review volée EmptyLun 6 Juil - 12:09

C était vraiment magique. Damon Albarn a 20 ans dans la tête et sur scène. Une pèche incroyable et une set-list qui fait rêver. Juste un petit Charmless Man eût été intéressant mais on ne va pas faire la fine bouche.

Et le cadre, que dire... Bof les mots me manquent.
Nemo
Fashion Modo Fnouck
Fashion Modo Fnouck
Nemo

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4616
Festivals favoris : Pukkelpop, MJF, Paléo, For Noise, Electron, Bad Bonn Kilbi, Primavera

MessageSujet: Re: Blur à Lyon review volée   Blur à Lyon review volée EmptyLun 6 Juil - 17:33

J'ai encore les larmes au yeux...
Mike-Skinner
Monsieur Second Degré
Monsieur Second Degré
Mike-Skinner

MessageSujet: Re: Blur à Lyon review volée   Blur à Lyon review volée EmptyMar 7 Juil - 14:52

Blur à Lyon review volée Theatre_antique_de_fourviere_lyon_reference

C était là...
Yavin

Yavin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 3332
Festivals favoris : Bad Bonn Kilbi, Primavera Sound, Electron, Club Transmediale, Pully For Noise

MessageSujet: Re: Blur à Lyon review volée   Blur à Lyon review volée EmptyMar 7 Juil - 15:07

Tcheu, c'est beau! drunken
Carroll
Mogwai girl
Mogwai girl
Carroll

MessageSujet: Re: Blur à Lyon review volée   Blur à Lyon review volée EmptyMar 7 Juil - 16:46

c'était la aussi