Festivals de Suisse et d'ailleurs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Festivals de Suisse et d'ailleurs

Festivals de Suisse et concerts

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

séparation de Coldplay

+6
Nufonia
Carroll
In Hiding
yago
ctgal
bouech09
10 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
sinclair
Notre Star :P
Notre Star :P
sinclair

Masculin Nombre de messages : 274

séparation de Coldplay - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: séparation de Coldplay   séparation de Coldplay - Page 2 EmptyVen 17 Fév - 12:58

T'en fais pas Bouech... C'est sympa de nous l'avoir dit... En plus, c'est pas de ta faute!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://jusinclair.skyblog.com
In Hiding
Mister Infos
In Hiding

séparation de Coldplay - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: séparation de Coldplay   séparation de Coldplay - Page 2 EmptyVen 24 Fév - 12:42

Il semblerait que c'était bel et bien des rumeurs à deux balles.

Voilà qui me rassure.

Coldplay have an album's worth of new material and are planning to set up their own HQ in London to record it - despite tabloid reports they're hoing to split.

After sampling Kraftwerk on last single 'Talk' the band are set to take their approach to recording.

Inspired by the German group's Kling Klang studio where no outsiders are allowed, Coldplay are planning to build their own London studio to record the follow-up to 'X&Y'.

Their third album was recorded in various studios across the world, an experience the group aren't in a hurry to repeat. However, one thing is for sure, despite Chris Martin's claims at the BRIT Awards the group would move out of the limelight, any suggestion of a split is untrue.

Coldplay have been working on new songs during soundchecks on their 'Twisted Logic' world tour - meaning they have an album title and songs ready to record.

"We'll have a month here and a month there - we'll think about writing and where we want to go to next," Will Champion told NME.COM. "We're trying to find somewhere where we can set up and work. In all these years we haven't got a HQ, our own studio or anything like that. We want somewhere where we can sort of hole up and see what happens."

Bassist Guy Berryman said that the group feel inspired to experiment more with their new songs. "I don't want to generalise it and say 'We're going to become electronic' because I don't think we are going to become truly electronic," he said. "I think there's going to be elements of lots of things. It's hard to say, all the ideas are just spinning around inside my head and I've got a lot of new toys to play with. I always like our next record to be a bit harder sounding. Not rock harder just edgier. We'll always have melody."

On 'X&Y' many of the songs didn't feel right to the band until they locked themselves away, just four members, and hammered them out live. This is a lesson Coldplay have learned for album four.

"In the same way that we had loads of songs ready when we went in to do the last record and the record before, we're at that stage now where we've got songs," Champion explained. "I think they will need a lot of work, we need to learn how to play them. We've learnt from mistakes on the last record in terms of the idea that it's most important for us to play the songs together and to have them as live as possible."

Coldplay's next single is likely to be 'The Hardest Part', released in April.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

séparation de Coldplay
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2